MARCH - Encouragement

Monthly theme for building our faith

Moderator: SoF HQ

MARCH - Encouragement

Postby Sally » Sun Mar 21, 2010 4:06 pm

The overall theme for 2010 is ENCOURAGEMENT. We want to encourage you all in not only your walk with God, but in your craft and daily lives. Our goal is that this year we will grow in so many ways as Christians and as women :D

I was looking up bible verses to do with Encourage and I was amazed at how many verses there were about God's encouragement to us His people. How AWESOME it is that a God so BIG a God who created all the UNIVERSE who created you in your mother's womb takes the time to encourage us, takes the time to love us and just want's the best for His children.

Psalm 10:17 You hear, O LORD, the desire of the afflicted; you encourage them, and you listen to their cry, God says He hears our cry, that He encourages the afflicted. But He also says; Isaiah 1:17 learn to do right! Seek justice, encourage the oppressed. Defend the cause of the fatherless, plead the case of the widow. He want's US to be encouragers too.

So for the Month of March and April we are going to look at ways to encourage eachother and look at how God encourages us :-D
Jeremiah 29:11 For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.
Sally
Site Admin

Re: MARCH - Encouragement

Postby miss~nance » Mon Mar 22, 2010 8:40 am

Its great to be reminded that God is the source of our encouragement (as well as our very lives and salvation).

I am looking forward to this journey with you all in being encouraged and in turn being an encourager.
miss~nance

Return to Restoring our Womanhood Monthly Themes